Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MJ turns 6 months!

So...today Meredith turned 6 months! Crazy how time has flown!! And, she has grown and changed so much. :-) From a new born babe - tiny, weak and unknowing....to a healthy, strong, and highly observational kid! Just 6 short months. It's amazing and we love her sooooo much!

One of the things we've grown in knowledge the most as parents, is in understanding her cries (still her most used form of communication) When she was first born she pretty much cried if she was tired or hungry. Now...(on the other hand)...her cries could mean any (or all!) of the following:

> I'm really hungry, so get a move-on, Mama!
> Get me out of this crib, NOW!
> Where are you guys?
> I hate this toy!
> I have a load for YOU to change, NOW!
> Can you get me out of this house for once?!
> When is Dad going to come home?!

:-) Happy 1/2 Birthday, MJ.

XOXO love, your Daddy and Mama






2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl! Isn't it great? Can not think of life without my babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe is so adorable! I cannot wait to see her!! Give her some Granna kisses! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete