Friday, February 4, 2011

Surprise Party!

Dear friends and my sweet husband gave me an AMAZING surprise birthday party tonight. :)

Meredith and I were spending a quiet evening at home...Erik was supposedly 'working a concert' tonight, so MJ and I were chillin' together with no plans....until...the doorbell rang. We opened the door to smiling faces, "surprise!", "happy birthday!", and many arms full of food and merriment! I couldn't have been more completely surprised, and so very touched.

Thanks so very much to you all - Keifers, Jen Loux and Darryl Hart!

We feasted with a huge spread of delicious food (Beef Bourguignon, Potato Gratin and a fresh Greek salad), wine and an incredible cake. The photos can express it all better than I can.


the party! (minus MJ who was in bed at this point in the evening...and, Ann Hart who has a bad cold - I missed having you here, Ann!)

Sammy having some sweet Auntie Jen time :)

Sammy was a big helper with opening the gifts. :)

the to-die-for cake Cheryl made - SO yummy!! :) :) :)

Yay! What a fun step into being 27... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment