Wednesday, November 23, 2011

home projects

Last week I finished some home projects that I've been wanting to do since we moved in. New, fresh curtains. I can't deal with blinds...especially cheap and old rental type blinds, so after a bit of sewing (fun!) we had fresh, clean colorful windows! :)

funky and colorful kitchen curtain. someday perhaps we'll paint the kitchen, but until then this jazzy fabric brings some pizazz into the room.
Our breakfast nook was needing a major face-lift. So, new curtains for all six of the windows!
I love the cheerful green flowers in this print.

Once the curtains were made in the sunroom, I felt that the table needed some color as well. We didn't have a cloth that worked well with its shape anyway...so, this new cloth came to life quickly one Sunday afternoon.


And, our family room was given it's own unique window treatment as well...complete with a bamboo curtain rod installed by Erik. These curtains use some of my favorite fabrics, so it's fun to see them everyday now.

No comments:

Post a Comment