Thursday, December 8, 2011

Art and Craft Show

This past weekend was the annual Glenside Farmer's Market Holiday Art and Craft Show. It was bigger than ever this year with many rooms full of vendors showing their wares. We had our own spot again and Erik played fiddle throughout the day as background music. :)

I added a new baby item to my inventory: baby booties! They were a hit and I can't stop making them - each new pair gets me squealing, "they are too cute!"
Here's the whole booth. My friend made a few wreaths to add to the display and they sold really well!
It was a good show all around.
At the show I got a few custom orders to work on this week. (yay!) So, last night I stitched up another owl...and ended up making an extra owlie friend. Anyone need an owl for a Christmas gift? Let me know...



3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Love those booties! And cute cards! And I must say, your prices are also incredible. We've been to several craft fairs in B-town and the prices here are steep. Wish we lived closer and could come check out your booth! Nice to see the hard work on your projects paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julianna! It's so much fun and I'd rather have people buying my items than passing them by because they are too expensive. I had a few vendors (competitors) annoyed about my prices...eek! But, hey - it's my stuff. :) I too wished we lived closer! I love keeping up with your blog too - so, so fun! Gemma is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great-looking table, Jane! Congrats on all your holiday craft business. Those coffee cards you made with the burlap are pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete