Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Festivities: Saturday

Many friends and family helped celebrate my birthday this year. Since Feb. 5th landed on a Sunday this year, the festivities were spread over the whole weekend - woot!

Saturday morning, Madeleine and I headed downtown to Sweet Freedom Bakery for some "chat and chew" (so southerners say). :) Sweet Freedom Bakery makes delicious goodies all with ingredients that are allergen free and organic - so, I could eat anything!! What a treat. :)

Madeleine and I showing Erik and MJ our purchases from Spool and Loop!

While Madeleine and I were downtown, Erik and MJ made a special birthday card for me. :)

And...Erik whipped up a scrumptious kale and potato gratin for lunch!

more photos to come with Sunday's festivities and the special cake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment