Monday, November 26, 2012

40 weeks


Well...here I am, on my due date today. :)  Still a big belly and waiting.  This baby is low, head down and ready...but so far he/she is pretty comfortable and relaxed inside.  No sign of popping out yet.

So...we are ready and waiting.  
I never made it to my due date with Meredith (she was born 2 days early)
...so, this is uncharted territory for me.

To keep myself busy these last few days, I've been doing many different sewing projects.  I have another show this coming Saturday (my friend will be vending my wares for me - I hope to have a newborn in my arms!).  Here are a few photos of my latest projects.

thread sketched tea towel

 Christmas bunting in the works

Owl dolls and birdies

 woven fabric stars 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for reaching your due date! What a gift to baby- come on little one- we're ready to meet you now. Emmie wants to say hi! All our love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fabric stars are beautiful! Are you selling them on your etsy site?
    Much love to your sweet family of four!!

    ReplyDelete