Wednesday, May 22, 2013

the little things


Now it's my turn to truly lay-low.  On Monday this week I sprained my right ankle....so, I've had to have it elevated and iced since then.  So...no walking, driving, sewing, and carrying my two girlies for this Mama.  It's been interesting....

As always, Meredith continues to be inspired to mother her dolls with such care as we spend lots and lots of time at home these days.


 And...art activities go on as her creativity blossoms.

And...I'm itching to get back to my sewing machine most of all....wondering if I can re-balance things and push the pedal with my left foot?  Hmmm.....  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! You poor thing- I hope you mend soon! We shall pray for two little happy girls that want to stay in one place for a long period of time!

    ReplyDelete