Sunday, September 15, 2013

Refreshed

And...we are back!  Back into the blogging world again.  You've noticed, I'm sure, that our blog has been silent this summer.  It was by choice, and a good one for me.  I was able to dig deeper into all that is before me each day - these wee girlies of mine, neighborhood friends, trips to Seattle, Chicago and Carlisle, hosting meals and many guests, spending time updating our dear-to-me photo albums, and working my fingers and toes into lots of dirt.  This summer is a treasure trove of memories with my sweet family of four!

 I am grateful for the break, and now, thankful to be back.

Our summer in photo summary...




family photo!  Aleksa and Glenn's wedding, June 2013


4th of July backyard picnic with dear friends


porch visits with sweet Fran, our loved neighbor in Germantown

cousin time + water play = LOVE


late night canning dates - 100+ jars and going strong!

family beach day in August

Grandpa and Grandma Petersons visit in August!

new found treasure - sisters city park in downtown Philly!


weekend in Perry County, PA with dear friends






1 comment: