Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas photos (belated)

I am way behind on blogging lately - sorry!! We returned from Christmas break and found that we had no Internet access at home....so, we had a week "un-plugged." And, we survived! Well, I should say I survived (Erik had it at work...so he didn't really suffer!!). :) It was a great stretch for me and I am really convinced that I should limit Internet access regularly. :) I'll let you know if I can actually be disciplined when it is accessible again. ;) In the meantime, I'm happy that my house is cleaner, my thoughts are more collected and I've practice 4 times! Definitely worth it.


So....more Christmas photos!


fun new wooden toys!!


gotta have some Aunt Amy time! :)


and, time with great-Grandma (GG-Ma!) and cousin Lila


4 generations!

1 comment:

  1. I'm famous!! ;) I especially love the pic of Gma with the babes. Good times.

    ReplyDelete