Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 years!

Erik and I celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday, March 15th. We've had THREE joyous and full years of marriage. :) We kept the evening low-key, relaxed and special. I made an extravagant meal (for us, anyway!) of lemon-rosemary salmon with sides of a grain mixture from Trader Joes (sooo yummy!) and green beans with nutmeg. Delicious..if I do say so myself! ;)


Meredith had her first taste of salmon....hmmm....I think she doesn't really understand how delicious it is!


Later, after MJ was asleep - we had ice cream and brownies and we popped (quite literally - the cork flew from where we stood on our back porch to land on the patio...about 40 feet away!) our last bottle of champagne from our wedding. Still as sweet as the day we first had it and were toasted into our journey of marriage!


1 comment: