Monday, June 6, 2011

Back Again...

Wow. Sorry for the long hiatus from blogging. The end of May/early June was a CRAZY time of so much going on - I barely had time to check my e-mail. So, we have a lot to catch you up on. :)

My youngest brother, Will, graduated from high school over Memorial Day weekend. All the siblings were there to cheer for him, and to celebrate the end of home schooling for my parents - wow, a full 25 years of teaching, guiding, planning all 12 grades for 4 kids. Mom and Dad, you are so, so AMAZING!! Thanks so very much for giving us such a great education!!

CONGRATULATIONS Will!! Well done. :)


Will with his youth group leader
aw... :)

Will receiving a scholarship at the graduation ceremony

Meredith was dressed up extra-special for the event. :)

The church where the graduation was held had an awesome nursery...so Lila Mae and Meredith were very entertained.

Jonny and Bria (don't they look like models?! ;) photo credit: Erik)

Graduation After Party

I love this shot of my brothers - capturing their personalities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment