Sunday, March 18, 2012

sewing projects

I had a lovely "sewing day" this weekend. Erik and Meredith were busy outside in our yard all Saturday morning, so I was able to sew to my heart's content in my art room on the 3rd floor! :) Here is what came of it...

a whole new outfit! skirt and tank-top
(the tank-top was an old one of mine that never fit right - I'm glad it finally has a good use!)

snuggly pj pants (upcycled from a $1 thrifted pair of adult flannel pjs)


I'm into zippers now that my sweet friend taught me how to sew them a few weekends ago. So now, small scraps of material become happy little zipper pouches!! :)


Hooray for projecting!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! The zippers look great Jane!! I love all your colorful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - I want one!1 :-) Are these going to be a new item on your Etsy site and in your fair booths?

    ReplyDelete