Monday, June 4, 2012

Elynor Belle


Congratulations to Jonny and Bria McKinzie on their newest addition - Elynor Belle, born 5/26/2012
We were able to see visit her this past weekend....and what a little beauty she is!  I just about ate her up! 


Lila and Meredith were thrilled to have lots of play time together and romped hard the whole time we were there.  I made them matching skirts for their 2 yr birthdays last month, so it was fun to get some photos of them together again.



Hugs and kisses!

Meredith was so excited about her new cousin!  She talked about her all week, and the whole car ride there - "Bebe Ellie!"  nonstop. :)





Guess this girlie is ready to be a big sister!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so adorable!! I need copies - can you email them to me??
    I love the ones of the girls together- and of MJ with Ellie!! She is going to LOVE having a baby in your house! :-)

    ReplyDelete