Friday, September 21, 2012

Art Room Tour

Saying good bye and packing up my creative space in this home is by far the toughest part of moving for me.  This little room on our 3rd floor has been a haven of creating for me this past year and I've absolutely loved it!  Having space to spread out and work on multiple projects is so fun and kind of "how I work best." :)  Here's a wee tour to show you and to celebrate this season in this space!


Erik made the wooden "ART" hanging on my door a few years ago for me


a favorite excerpt from an anthropologie magazine - pretty much sums up this space :)



One of my favorite quotes by Charlotte Mason:  Education is an atmosphere

My overflowing stash of fabric - love this little built in cupboard!
For our move, I am thankful to go through so much in this room and downsize into a more manageable/tidy stash of my most needed and used creative tools, fabrics and accessories.  It feels like spring cleaning!  I'm excited to have my own wee space in our new home to make my own and to continue creative play with fabric, paints and paper.  Maybe I'll give you a mini tour of that corner sometime in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment